If you are having an issues printing PDF files from your Chrome browser:
- Click on the three vertical dots (near the top right of your browser, directly to the right of the address bar)
- Click on settings
- Scroll to the bottom of settings, then click on Advanced
- Under the privacy and security section, click on content settings
- Near the bottom of content settings, click on PDF Documents
- Depending on what version of Chrome you are running, you'll either want to disable other PDF viewing software, to allow Chrome's PDF viewer to work automatically, or you'll simply click on the "slide button" to enable PDF's to automatically open when in Chrome.