Training Information and Policies
Call 1-800-648-0527 for specific course information.
Software Courses Taught On-Demand
1. Oracle Primavera:
- Oracle Primavera Contract Management
- P6 Administration
- P6 Web: Fundamentals and Advanced
- Primavera Business Intelligence
- Primavera Courses - Version 7
- Primavera Contractor
- Primavera SureTrak
- Primavera P3 courses 601, 602 & 603
- Beginner and Intermediate MSP
2. Phoenix CPM Scheduling Software
3. InEight Hard Dollar Estimating
4. Project Risk Analysis
5. EVM for Primavera
6. Project Scheduling Fundamentals
7. Project Management Basics
8. Viewpoint Vista
9. Viewpoint Team
10. Microsoft Project
- Class dates are subject to change or cancellation.
- A minimum of four students is required to hold classes.
- Two weeks prior to class, CDP will confirm the minimum number of students requirement has been met and send a final confirmation. If the minimum number of students is not met, the class is subject to cancellation with the registered students being provided the option to attend class in a future month or transfer to a date at another CDP location.
- Each class can hold a maximum of ten students.
- Please call to reconfirm dates and availability.
- Classes begin at 9:00 am and end at approximately 4:30 pm, unless otherwise noted.
- Casual attire is recommended.
- Training manuals and materials are provided.
- Call to inquire about group or on-site classes.
Payment & Cancellation Policy - Live Training Classes
To confirm your registration, payment must be received two (2) weeks prior to training. Class cancellations and reschedules are subject to the following terms:
- 10+ days notice of cancellation = 100% refund
- 5-9 days notice of cancellation = 50% refund
- 0-4 days notice of cancellation = no refund
- 10+ days notice of reschedule = 100% toward next class if rescheduled within 3 months of original date
- 5-9 days notice of reschedule = 50% toward next class if rescheduled within 3 months of original date
- Access is based on each named user
- Payment is required before access is provided
- Self-paced courseware is available 24/7
- Online training access is good for 60 days
- All materials required are online
- Limited content is available for download
- For 10 or more students discounts may be available - contact us for details
Payment & Cancellation Policy - Web-Based Training Classes
Registration and access is provided upon payment.
- Cancellation after order is submitted but prior to access to training modules provided = 90% refund
- Cancellation after access to training modules provided and after payment processing = No refund
Please click on the training location for directions and nearby hotel accomodations: