Improve Decision-Making in Project Portfolio Management
Primavera Portfolio Management, a proven software solution to propose, plan, control and strategically analyze your investment portfolios.
Oracle's Primavera Portfolio Management is the leading portfolio management software solution, providing unmatched flexibility and infrastructure for enterprise portfolio management. With its unique functionality, real-world enterprise scalability, and unlimited configurability, Primavera Portfolio Management is ideal for managing just about any type of portfolio from ideation through execution. Powerful security features and a clean user interface make it the perfect solution for collaboration among all stakeholders in the organization.
A Proven Solution for Planning and Controlling Investments
Primavera Portfolio Management allows you to collaboratively create automated workflow and approval processes that support your ability to propose, plan, and control your project portfolios. The highly configurable solution can be adapted to meet specific process requirements.
With Primavera Portfolio Management, you can:
- Clarify key strategic objectives by presenting them in measurable ways
- Propose initiatives that align with the organization’s strategy and mission
- Prioritize investments with strong business case justification
- Use configurable workflows to manage your proposed project intake
- Track the state of activities and communicate the latest performance results of your investments
- Review portfolio performance in real time and compare current to past or future data to identify investment gaps and potential problems
- Adjust course as a result of portfolio reviews—increasing, decreasing, or withdrawing investment funding where appropriate
Visibility and control to align initiatives to strategy and rapidly adjust to changes
Improved productivity and performance—eliminate nonstrategic or redundant investments
Deeper understanding of portfolio health and actual ROI of initiatives
Primavera Portfolio Management Product Features
- Scorecards analyze all of your investments with comprehensive sets of metrics to gain a greater understanding of investment performance
- Quickly and accurately communicate progress using high-level Gantt charts, status reporting, etc.
- Workflows and processes help speed decision-making and increase productivity
- Easy access to historical and future data to measure progress against past performance/future milestones
Primavera Portfolio Management solution further strengthens portfolio decision-making with three key components:
- Propose, capture ideas, surveys, or requests across the enterprise via web forms, then automatically send them to the appropriate portfolios for scoring, analysis, and action
- Bridges for Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management and Microsoft Office Project (MSP) Server provide a user interface that allows data sharing between portfolio investments and Primavera P6 EPPM or Microsoft projects that support them
- Fast Tracks accelerate time to value and include preconfigured processes and analytics using scorecards, Investor Maps, dashboards, and data-entry forms that can be modified to fit specific processes
- Graphical analysis provides a rapid evaluation and understanding of portfolio performance, speeds decision-making, and increases confidence in achieving strategic goals and value
- Investor Maps and dashboards analyze key strategic decision-making data and metrics simultaneously
- Metrics can also be used as the basis for “what if” scenarios planning in Investor Maps to determine optimal portfolio mix
Ready to learn more?