Is your P6 database slow to load?
Are you concerned about P6 data integrity?
The goal of monitoring your Oracle Primavera P6 database is to assess how your server is performing. Effective monitoring involves taking periodic snapshots of current performance to isolate processes that are causing problems, and gathering data continuously over time to track performance trends.
CDP offers a 2-hour P6 database assessment to review your current database specs and provide recommendations to improve P6 performance. The assessment includes:
- Data analysis and integrity checks.
- Application server review.
- Analysis of database server hardware.
- Complete P6 database analysis, including size, index fragmentation, data integrity checks, table checks, and more.
- A detailed list of recommendations for improved P6 performance.
Order Your P6 Database Assessment Now!